Thursday, October 17, 2013

Steam Cash Guide



Steam Cash Guide

You ever seen those guys with the huge backpacks with 10 unusuals and 20 max heads? Ever woundered how they did that? Quite simple! With the work of trading you can possibly get the same backpacks as them! I will say though I only did it once and I got a big kill, ap-sap, and other items in my inventory that are very expensive. Go ahead take a look. 

Steam Cash Guide

The only downside of this is that it is very time consuming but, with enough patients you will have huge backpacks! Now the thing is you need a certain understanding of the economy. What like my countries economy? No the team fortress 2 economy silly. We will explain the economy in the next section which I suggest you read to make this VERY EASY! Now, a good site to check out for a good understanding of the economy is backpack.tf this site will show you the prices of any item and is updated by a community wide vote so it is rated by the people who buy/sell.


0 comments:

Post a Comment