Thursday, October 24, 2013

Money Making Method



Money Making Method

So How did I made $7237 in 3months on Facebook without any investment? 

1. How I got started.
2. How I found out Facebook worked.
3. How I came up with ideas for Facebook fanpages.
4. How I made my Facebook fanpages.
5. How I made my Facebook fanpages go viral.
6. How I got visits on my website.
7. How I made money.

How I got started? I started by doing some research. I found out Facebook was a good way to make money. I read stories about other people doing the same thing I wanted to do.

They made it look easy, and eventually, it was! I started by creating a new Facebook account. After doing that I created an account on www.cpalead.com. CPAlead is a website where you can make money with your website.

If it’s a content gateway or a banner on your website, if people complete an offer you get the money! The best part? It doesn’t take a lot of time to do this. I will explain more about this later.



0 comments:

Post a Comment